We have a turn key package for your C5 Corvette that includes a VetteNuts Double Din Bezel, Radio Brackets, Pioneer DMH-W4660NEX, PAC ROEM VET1 Wiring harness and the antenna adapter. This is all you need to get your system hooked up with your factory Bose speakers.
Wan't a back up camera? Add it to your order and choose from two options, both from Rydeen. Both cameras will include a license plate mounting bracket part # BL-01. This is included with either camera you choose giving you two mounting options.
We have installed dozens of the Pioneer DMH-W4660NEX head units with great results from our customers.
About the Pioneer DMH-W4660NEX
Pioneer's DMH-W4660NEX digital multimedia receiver makes a sleek addition to your dash while offering extensive wireless smartphone integration. The 6.8" capacitive touchscreen offers wireless Apple CarPlay™, wireless Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, an HD Radio® tuner, and SiriusXM compatibility for a multitude of entertainment options. And with two camera inputs, you'll be equipped to enhance your ride with a backup cam and front-view cam.
Wired and wireless smartphone integration
Smartphone integration has come a long way thanks to Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Pioneer gives you both platforms in this receiver along with some other cool perks.
Wireless or wired Android Auto: Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps.
Wireless or wired Apple CarPlay: CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too.
Built-in Amazon Alexa: After you load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this receiver, simply press the dedicated "Alexa" button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
Phone swapping: If your family includes both iPhone and Android users, you simply plug in the phone you want to use without having to choose a particular input or adjust menu settings for control.
Screen mirroring: With a wired connection to select smartphones, the DMH-W4660NEX will mirror your smartphone on its display. For video playback, your parking brake will need to be engaged.
Bluetooth's wireless connection with your phone makes calling simple so you can keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road — you'll hear whomever you're calling on your car's audio system and they'll hear you loudly and clearly, courtesy of Pioneer's included external microphone. Bluetooth also enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks too.
Spotify®, HD Radio™, and satellite radio compatibility
You can access Pandora® or Spotify® features through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, or Alexa. The DMH-W4660NEX also features an HD Radio tuner for much-improved AM/FM sound quality when you're tuned into a local participating station, and there's no subscription required. If you're hankering for even more entertainment, step up to satellite radio programming by adding a SiriusXM tuner.
Enjoy your high-res music
Get the most out of your library and load your high-res FLAC and DSD music files onto a thumb drive — Pioneer builds a rear USB input so you can access that music. A rear aux input gives you the option of playing from an older portable music player as well
Tweak your sound
Use the 13-band graphic equalizer and other sound tools to maximize the audio signal sent to the built-in amplifier. Three sets of preamp outputs deliver an ultra-clean signal for adding additional amps for more power, and you can switch them to 3-way mode to deliver highs, mids, and lows.
Front- and rear-view with selectable parking lines
Install a rear-view camera and use the receiver's built-in parking guides to back up safely in any crowded lot. The touchscreen lets you adjust parking lines with ease. And if you'd like to add a front-view camera, Pioneer lets you convert use a video input for a second camera.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
Pioneer offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and high-res FLAC and DSD music files
- 6.8" capacitive touchscreen display
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible (wireless and wired)
- built-in Amazon Alexa (with Wi-Fi connection)
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
- Pandora and Spotify through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa
- Siri Eyes Free control for select iPhones
- wired screen-mirroring for select devices
- 13-band graphic EQ
- time alignment
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB-C input, backup cam input, rear audio/video inputs (including input for second camera)
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDatalink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- wireless remote included (optional wired remote)
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
Pioneer DMH-W4660NEX owner's manual
- Digital multimedia receiver (10A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- Preout/AV harness
- 58" USB-C extension cable
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Remote control (CXE5116)
- CR2025 3V battery (pre-installed in remote)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 13' cable terminated by a right-angle 2.5mm connector)
- GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable)
- Self-adhesive square
- 3 Self-adhesive clips
- Two-sided tape
- 4 Pan-head ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- 4 Flat-head ISO screws (M5 x 9mm)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Manual
- "About Alexa Built-In" note
- Warranty Information